Plant diseases (mainly fungal and bacterial ones) are not something new to nurseries, urban landscapes and home gardens in South Florida
You need to know what is attacking your crop to get the right pesticide.
On June 26th BASF and UF-Extension Program are conducting an incredible workshop series on plant diseases and their management. In South Florida, this workshop will be hosted at University of Florida Extension Auditorium in Homestead area (18710 S.W. 288 Street. Homestead, FL 33030)
- Dr. Anne Chase, Emeritus professor, from UF/IFAS MREC
- Dr. Aaron Palmateer, from UF/IFAS TREC
Registration is by mail, fax or online website!
This event is fully sponsored by BASF Company, but we still need you to pre-register for pesticides CEU and lunch logistics purposes.
What: Plant Disease Management
When: June 26th from 8 am to 1 pm
Where: University of Florida Extension Auditorium in Homestead area (18710 S.W. 288 Street. Homestead, FL 33030)
- Online registration: http://www.eminj.com/BASF/PageantIntrinsic/Registration.cfm
- Mail registration: Mail registration form (flyer) to 18710 S.W. 288 Street. Homestead, FL 33030) Plant disease & Nursery program.
- Fax registration: To (305)246-2932 with flyer.
Click Flyer to download the flyer with the agenda included.