Do you work with: Aglaonemas, Anthurium, Cordylines, Gardenias, Mandevillas, scheffleras, Lucky bamboos, Areca, Foxtail palms, Phoenix canaeriensis, Jamaican caper trees, Cypresses or arugula and the list continues.
Don’t miss out the latest plant diseases report affecting foliage, palms, trees, grasses and succulent plants in Miami-Dade, Broward and West Palm Beach areas.
Learn how to identify what is affecting your business and how to start controlling it. Also don’t wait until last minute to collect your free pesticide CEU’s, we are giving 2 category CEUS for this program. Read the list below. Lunch included! So what are you waiting?
Have you registered yet?
If you need pesticide CEUs, the following categories will be given:
- Private Applicator-Ag,
- Demo & Research
- Ornamental & Turf
- Limited Landscape Maintenance
- Limited Lawn& Ornamental and
- Commercial Lawn & Ornamental
The University of Florida Extension in Miami-Dade County and TREC Plant Diagnostic Clinic are pleased to announce the upcoming:
South FL Ornamental Disease Update & management!
- We will share some interesting facts of the latest pests affecting the economy of the green industry in South FL environment.
- Also, Dr. Palmateer (Head of the Plant Diagnostic Clinic) will share with us, the predominant pest (fungal and or bacterial) affecting our plants in nursery and landscape. With live samples and management options for those diseases you found in your Hibiscus, Mandevilla or in your Ficus perhaps.
- We will work on an informal forum with growers attending this program to record what other issues we need to start paying attention and create a prevention workshop in advance.
- Please share this information with your peers. CEU and lunch available for you.
When: Thursday, August 22nd. From 9 am to 1 pm
Where: UF/IFAS Extension office in Miami-Dade