Interior & Exterior Landscape Maintenance Technician Job
Join award winning 25 year old Interior-Exterior Landscape & Christmas Decorating Firm as an Interior or Exterior Landscape Maintenance Technician. Pease submit your resume, by fax or e-mail, if you have the following background and desire to have fun at work, while working for a cutting edge firm.
Primary job will be to provide interior or exterior plant maintenance services, including pest control and quality control, to various clients as well as assist on either interior or exterior landscape installations, as needed, and possibly work in landscape nursery.
Primary job will be to provide interior or exterior plant maintenance services, including pest control and quality control, to various clients as well as assist on either interior or exterior landscape installations, as needed, and possibly work in landscape nursery. Detailed Job description as follows
1. Provide detail oriented services to interior or exterior landscape material, where knowledge of pruning is required.
2. Follow threw of records to ensure daily logs completed.
3. Assist on any interior-exterior landscape installation as required.
4. Provide excellent customer service.
5. Ability to work closely with Principals & co-workers (must be a team player) to accomplish tasks at hand.
6. Other duties associated with landscape maintenance
7. Light duty @ nursery, including fertilization and pest control.
8. Possible light errands, if no one else is available. Normal Hours M-Th, 8:00-5:00. Fridays and Saturdays will be available at certain periods of the year. Part-time: Flexible schedule 2-3 days per week.
1. One year of Professional Experience required working in Landscape Maintenance or degree-coursework i n Horticulture or related field.
Ability to identify plant species by name a plus.
2. Knowledge of pruning preferred.
3. Knowledge of chemical & organic pesticides/fertilizers, including rates and applications a plus.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced setting with varying tasks to complete.
5. Able to lift 40 pounds.
6. Self starter and highly organized.
8. Fluent English (bi-lingual a plus).
9. Florida Drivers License required with a good Driving Record. Ability to drive a 12,000 lb. GVW Delivery Truck a plus.
10. Major in biology, botany, horticulture, architecture or science preferred.
11. Outgoing and must enjoy exercise.
12. Strong communication skills.
13. Knowledge of green walls and green roofs a plus.
14. Passport a plus.
15. Background profile & drug test will be conducted on qualified applicants
Location: 1970 NW 129th Avenue; Unit # 101
Miami, FL 33182
Base Pay: $10.00-$15.00 per hr., dependent upon experience
Other Pay: Perks for outstanding performance
Employee Type: Full time and Part-time
Industry: Environmental, Hotel – Resort
Manages Others: No
Education: High School
Relocation Covered: No
Contact: Debra Smeltzer. # 305-593-5256; ext. 2#